RESERVATION POLICIES FOR FRIDAY, MAY 5, 2017
Confirming Your Reservation
- Once you have submitted your reservation request, a Harrison’s staff member will contact you either by email or by telephone to let you know whether or not we can accommodate your request.
- If we can accommodate your request for a reservation and you would like us to continue to hold the space for your party, we will require a valid credit card number at this time for any group of 5 or more.
- We take your credit card information to hold your spot for this very busy day and in case of no shows and late cancellations that we cannot fill. Your card will only be charged if you do not show up for your reservation or in case of a late cancellation that we cannot fill (see below for Cancellation/”No Show” Policies).
Cancellation & “No Show” Policies
Please make any changes to your reservation no later than 5pm on Wednesday, May 3, 2017. This includes cancellations and any changes to the number of people in your party. We cannot guarantee we will have space for increases in number.
- If the number of people in your reservation drops, or if you cancel your reservation after 5pm on May 3, 2017, we reserve the right to charge a late-cancellation fee to your credit card on file.
- The late-cancellation fee is $20 multiplied by the number of people in your reservation.
- We will not charge this late cancellation fee, however, if we can fill this spot with another reservation, and we will make every effort to do so.
“No Shows”—Complete or Partial:
- If no one in your party shows up for the reservation (a Complete “No Show”), we reserve the right to charge a “Complete No Show” fee to your credit card on file.
- If fewer people show up for your reservation than the number that was given to us no later than 5pm on Wednesday, May 3, 2017, we reserve the right to charge a “Partial No Show” fee to your credit card on file.”
- “No Show” Fees: The “Complete No Show” fee is $20 multiplied by the number of people in your reservation. The “Partial No Show” fee is $20 multiplied by the number of people in your reservation that did not show up.
Other Policies for Friday, May 5, 2017
18% gratuity will be added to groups of 8 or more. Your server will inform you of this when you are given your bill.
If you are running late, we can only guarantee we will be able to hold your table for 15 minutes past your reservation time.
Location & Parking
We are located inside the Hilton Garden Inn at 1221 E. College Avenue, just a short drive from the Bryce Jordan Center on Penn State’s campus. We are approximately 2 miles east of the center of downtown State College (or about 1 mile from the East edge of downtown).
You can park anywhere in the hotel parking lot and enter through the main hotel entrance. If any members of your party have mobility issues, we suggest that you drop them off at the main entrance of the hotel before parking. There is limited parking in front of the hotel; much of the parking is to the sides of the hotel and requires a little more walking.
Go back to our Penn State Graduation Weekend page.