Reservation Policies for Saturday, May 6, 2017
Below are details of Harrison’s dining options and policies for Saturday, May 6, 2017. We want to ensure that we will suit your dining needs and/or preferences; therefore, please read and understand our menu offerings as well as our general policies for this day. Please make sure that all members of your party are aware of these terms and that our menu offerings for this day will fit the needs of your entire party. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at (814) 237-4422 or by email at Graduation@HarrisonsMenu.com.
Checking the corresponding box on your Reservation Request Form will act as confirmation that you have read, understand, and accept the below terms and policies for Saturday, May 6, 2017.
Menu Offerings for Saturday, May 6, 2017
We are offering two different dining options on Saturday, May 6, 2017:
1) Four-Course, Wine Grill Prix Fixe Dinner ($47 or $57 per person, depending on entrée chosen)
With this option, you will be seated in Harrison’s main dining room. This is the only room in which this option is available. Each member of your party will choose one option from each course: Soup/Salad, Small Plate, Entrée, and Dessert. Your server will provide full table service for food and beverages, including beer, wine, and cocktails from our restaurant’s full bar. For children 12 and under only, we will have the option of a three-course dinner for $18. This option will be offered from 12pm-10pm, with a maximum group size of 12 people after 5pm.
2) A Taste of Harrison’s Buffet ($39 per person)
With this option, you will be seated in College Hall, the Hilton Garden Inn’s large banquet room. This is the only room in which this option is available. Your group will enjoy a buffet-style dinner to include soups, salads, appetizers, entrées, side dishes, and desserts. Your server will provide table service for beverages, including beer, wine, and cocktails from our restaurant’s full bar. For children 12 and under only, the buffet price will be $18. This option will be offered from 5pm-8pm, with a minimum group size of 8.
General Dining Policies for May 6, 2017
1) The above options are the only ones available on Sat, May 6, 2017. We will not be offering our full dinner menu. Please make sure all members of your party are aware of this.
2) Your dining option must be chosen at the time of booking. Everyone in your party must choose the same dining option (the prix fixe menu or the buffet).
3) Some of the items on each menu accommodate vegetarian or gluten-free diets. We may not be able to accommodate special dietary restrictions or requests aside from what is already represented in these menus.
4) Per person prices for this day’s menu are set. We will not be able to offer fewer courses for a lesser price. If the pricing or menu options do not suit your needs or preferences, please consider dining with us on Friday, May 5 or Sunday, May 7, when our full dinner menu will be available.
5) Per person prices do not include beverages, sales tax or gratuity.
6) 18% gratuity will be added to groups of 8 or more. Your server will inform you of this when you are given your bill.
7) If you are running late, we can only guarantee we will be able to hold your table for 15 minutes past your reservation time.
Confirming Your Reservation
- Once you have submitted your reservation request, a Harrison’s staff member will contact you either by email or by telephone to let you know whether or not we can accommodate your request.
- If we can accommodate your request for a reservation and you would like us to continue to hold the space for your party, we will require a valid credit card number at this time.
- We take your credit card information to hold your spot for this very busy day and in case of no shows and late cancellations that we cannot fill. Your card will only be charged if you do not show up for your reservation or in case of a late cancellation that we cannot fill (see below for Cancellation/”No Show” Policies).
Cancellation & “No Show” Policies
Please make any changes to your reservation no later than 5pm on Wednesday, May 3, 2017. This includes cancellations and any changes to the number of people in your party. We cannot guarantee we will have space for increases in number.
- If the number of people in your reservation drops, or if you cancel your reservation after 5pm on May 3, 2017, we reserve the right to charge a late-cancellation fee to your credit card on file.
- The late-cancellation fee is dependent on which dining option you reserved. The late-cancellation fee for the Four-Course Prix Fixe Dinner is $47 multiplied by the number of people in your reservation. The late-cancellation fee for the Taste of Harrison’s Dinner Buffet is $39 multiplied by the number of people in your reservation.
- We will not charge this late cancellation fee, however, if we can fill this spot with another reservation, and we will make every effort to do so.
“No Shows”—Complete or Partial:
- If no one in your party shows up for the reservation (a Complete “No Show”), we reserve the right to charge a “Complete No Show” fee to your credit card on file.
- If fewer people show up for your reservation than the number that was given to us no later than 5pm on Wednesday, May 3, 2017, we reserve the right to charge a “Partial No Show” fee to your credit card on file.”
- “No Show” Fees: These fees are dependent on the dining option (Prix Fixe or Buffet) you had reserved. The fees for each option are as follows:
- Four-Course Prix Fixe: The “Complete No Show” fee is $47 multiplied by the number of people in your reservation. The “Partial No Show” fee is $47 multiplied by the number of people in your reservation that did not show up.
- Taste of Harrison’s Dinner Buffet: The “Complete No Show” fee is $39 multiplied by the number of people in your reservation. The “Partial No Show” fee is $39 multiplied by the number of people in your reservation that did not show up.
Location & Parking
We are located inside the Hilton Garden Inn at 1221 E. College Avenue, just a short drive from the Bryce Jordan Center on Penn State’s campus. We are approximately 2 miles east of the center of downtown State College (or about 1 mile from the East edge of downtown).
You can park anywhere in the hotel parking lot and enter through the main hotel entrance. If any members of your party have mobility issues, we suggest that you drop them off at the main entrance of the hotel before parking. There is limited parking in front of the hotel; much of the parking is to the sides of the hotel and requires a little more walking.
Go back to our Penn State Graduation Weekend page.