Harrison's Catering is also proud to offer Fraternity and Sorority meal plan options. "Greek Eats" is quality Penn State chapter house food service delivered for any or all meals of the day.
- High Quality: All meals are made from fresh, healthy ingredients every day, not days in advance and never frozen.
- Award Winning: Our ongoing professional experience serving large and small groups everyday has earned us the title of Best Caterer of State College since 2004!
- Experience: Greek Eats' experienced staff has provided in-house food service to several Penn State fraternities. We know what works and what your brothers and sisters will appreciate eating while allowing you to customize selections to suit the tastes and meet the needs of the group.
- Delicious Options: Greek Eats offers a large selection -- some most popular entrées include: Hot Roast Turkey with Gravy, served with stuffing, real mashed potatoes, and corn; BBQ Pulled Pork; Caesar Salad; Buffalo Chicken Tenders with Potato Wedges; Lasagna, Macaroni & Cheese; Grilled Pesto Chicken Sandwich; Turkey Club Wrap; and more.
- Priced Right: Greek Eats pricing is based on a per-person, per-meal structure. Most popular is nine customized, quality meals per week -- lunch Monday through Friday and dinner Monday through Thursday on all days that Penn State is in session. Email us for current pricing.